Over Review on Potential Use of Hydrogel in Cancer Treatment
In this review study was carried out to focus on uses of hydrogels in cancer treatment. hydrogel has unique property due to which it has played a vital role in controlled-release drug delivery systems. A hydrogel has property of swelling in water and 3-D structure. In this review we have focuses on use of hydrogel specifically in breast cancer, metastatic cancer,use of hydrogel in Transdermal drug delivery. hydrogels facilitate the modern and improved prospects for the treatment of cancer with minimum cytotoxic effects to the healthier cells or tissues. in the text we have overviewed about types and methods of hydrogel preparation. we have conclude with the help of hydrogel we can increase the potentiality and patient compliance in treatment of cancer ,also it possible to come over few side effects.
2. Alejandro Sonsik , Katia P. Seremeta Polymeric Hydrogels as Technology platform for Drug Delivery Applications. 2017 1-2.
3. NazihaChirani, L’ HocineYahia, Lukas Gritsch, Federico Leonardo Motta, SoumiaChirani&Silivia Fare. History & Applications of Hydrogels 2014 4 1-3,4
4. Jun Liang, Xiuzhi Susan Sun, Zhilong Yang &Shuai Cao Anticancer Drug Camptothecin Test in 3D Hydrogel Networks with HeLa cells 2016 1-2, 4
5. NILIMANKA DAS Prepration method & properties of Hydrogel, 2013 5(3) 112-115.
6. Christine T. Schwall&Ipsita A. Banerjee Micro &Nanoscale Hydrogel Systems For Drug Delivery and Tissue
Engineering 2009 577- 579, 590 – 591
7. SowmyaVishnubhakthula, RavinderElupula and Esteban F. Duran-Lara Recent Advances in Hydrogel Based Drug Delivery for Melanoma Cancer Therapy 2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).