Effect of Covid-19 in Management of Lung Cancer Disease: A Review
COVID-19 outcomes may be more severe in lung cancer patients. As a COVID-19 pandemic spreads, it's critical to identify which people and malignancies are most susceptible. COVID-19 appears to have the worst results in lung cancer patients. Lung damage or reduced lung capacity can be caused by the disease itself or by cancer treatments such as radiation and surgery. The earlier lung cancer is diagnosed, the better the prognosis. As a result, early detection technology for cancer is in high demand. Early diagnosis in large population screens is closely connected to non-invasiveness and cost-effectiveness. As a result, microelectronic-based sensor technology may be used to construct sensitive biomarker detection systems. Various biosensors have recently recognized cancer-related proteins. Researchers are increasingly interested in testing for volatile metabolites found in the breath. Companion testing for innovative anti-cancer drugs and re-biopsy for new therapeutic uses are helping to speed up the development of lung cancer diagnostic tests. This review covers all current lung cancer diagnostic modalities in depth.
2. Umama, Y., Venkatajah, G., Shourabh, R., Kumar, R., Verma, A., Kumar, A., & Gayoor, M. K. Topic-The scenario of pharmaceuticals and development of microwave as; sisted extraction technique. World J Pharm Pharm Sci, 2019; 8(7):1260-1271.
3. Singh, M. K., Kumar, A., Kumar, R., Kumar, P. S., Selvakumar, P., & Chourasia, A. (2022). Effects of Repeated Deep Frying on Refractive Index and Peroxide Value of Selected Vegetable Oils. International Journal for Research in Applied Sciences and Biotechnology, 2022; 9(3):28-31.
4. Roshan, K. (2020). Priya damwani, Shivam kumar, Adarsh suman, Suthar Usha. An overview on health benefits and risk factor associated with coffee. International Journal Research and Analytical Review, 2020; 7(2):237-249.
5. Kumar, R., Saha, P., Lokare, P., Datta, K., Selvakumar, P., & Chourasia, A. (2022). A Systemic Review of Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi): Morphological Characteristics, Phytoconstituents and Therapeutic Applications. International Journal for Research in Applied Sciences and Biotechnology, 2022; 9(2); 221-226.
6. Nyarko, R. O., Kumar, R., Sharma, S., Chourasia, A., Roy, A., & Saha, P. (2022). Antibacterial Activity of Herbal Plant-Tinospora Cordifolia And Catharnthus Roseus.
7. Sahana, S. (2020). Roshan kumar, Sourav nag, Reshmi paul, Nilayan guha, Indranil Chatterjee. A Review on Alzheimer disease and future prospects. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical science, 2020; 9(9): 1276-1285.
8. Sahana, S. Purabi saha, Roshan kumar, Pradipta das, Indranil Chatterjee, Prasit Roy, Sk Abdur Rahamat. A Review of the 2019 Corona virus (COVID-19) World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical science, 2020; 9(9):2367-2381.
9. Bind, A., Das, S., Singh, V. D., Kumar, R., Chourasia, A., & Saha, P. Natural Bioactives For The Potential Management of Gastric Ulceration. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, 32, 3.
10. Dubey, A., Yadav, P., Verma, P., & Kumar, R. Investigation of Proapoptotic Potential of Ipomoea carnea Leaf Extract on Breast Cancer Cell Line. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 2022; 12(1):51-55.
11. Saha, P., Kumar, R., Nyarko, R. O., Kahwa, I., & Owusu, P. (2021). Herbal Secondary Metabolite For Gastro-Protective Ulcer Activity With Api Structures.
12. Sahana, S., Kumar, R., Nag, S., Paul, R., Chatterjee, I., & Guha, N. (2020). A Review On Alzheimer Disease And Future Prospects.
13. Kumar, R., & Dubey, A. Phytochemical Investication And Heptoprotective Evalution Acacia Rubica Extract Isonized And Paracetamol Indused Animal Toxicity. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, 32, 3.
14. Raj, A., Tyagi, S., Kumar, R., Dubey, A., & Hourasia, A. C. Effect of isoproterenol and thyroxine in herbal drug used as cardiac hypertrophy. Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research, 2021; 204-217.
15. Nyarko, R. O., Prakash, A., Kumar, N., Saha, P., & Kumar, R. Tuberculosis a globalized disease. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development, 2021; 9(1):198-201.
16. Purabisaha, R. K., Rawat, S. S. N., & Prakash, A. (2021). A Review On Novel Drug Delivery System.
17. Kumar, R., Saha, P., Kumar, Y., Sahana, S., Dubey, A., & Prakash, O. (2020). A Review On Diabetes Mellitus: Type1 & Type2.
18. Nyarko, R. O., Saha, P., Kumar, R., Kahwa, I., Boateng, E. A., Boateng, P. O., Christian, A., & Bertram, A. Role of Cytokines and Vaccines in Break through COVID 19 Infections. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International, 2021; 33(60B), 2544-2549. https://doi.org/10.9734/jpri/2021/v33i60B34912
19. KumarR., SahaP., KahwaI., BoatengE. A., BoatengP. O., & NyarkoR. O. Biological Mode of Action of Phospholipase A and the Signalling and Pro and Anti Inflammatory Cytokines: A Review. Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research, 2022; 34(9), 1-10. https://doi.org/10.9734/jammr/2022/v34i931342
20. Bind, A., Das, S., Singh, V. D., Kumar, R., Chourasia, A., & Saha, P. Natural Bioactives For The Potential Management Of Gastric Ulceration. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, 32, 3.
21. Nyarko, R. O., Saha, P., Kumar, R., Kahwa, I., Boateng, E. A., Boateng, P. O.,& Bertram, A. Role of Cytokines and Vaccines in Break through COVID 19 Infections. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International, 2021; 33, 2544-2549.
22. Purabi saha, Kajal mishra, Rajni Bala, Roshan Kumar*,Shivam Kumar. A Comprehenshive Review on Paclitaxel and its Envolving role in the Management of Ovarian Cancer. International Journal Research and Analytical Review.2020; 7(3):430-442.
23. Soumitra Sahana,Purabi saha, Roshan kumar, Pradipta das, Indranil Chatterjee, Prasit Roy, Sk Abdur Rahamat. 2020; A Review of the Corona virus (COVID-19) World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical science.2019; 9(9):2367-2381
24. Roshan kumar, Purabi Saha, Rakesh Kumar Arya, Abhishek kumar. A Review on Pharmacology Medication of Corona Virus. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical science. 2020; 9(10):693-711
25. Liu, F., Xiang, G., Zhang, L., Jiang, D., Liu, L., Li, Y., & Pu, X. A novel label free long non-coding RNA electrochemical biosensor based on green l-cysteine electrodeposition and Au–Rh hollow nanospheres as tags. RSC advances, 2015; 5(64):51990-51999.
26. Chen, Y., Li, Y., Yang, Y., Wu, F., Cao, J., & Bai, L. A polyaniline-reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite as a redox nanoprobe in a voltammetric DNA biosensor for Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Microchimica Acta, 2017; 184(6), 1801-1808.
27. Nyarko, R. O., Kumar, R., Sharma, S., Chourasia, A., Roy, A., & Saha, P. Antibacterial Activity of Herbal Plant-Tinospora Cordifolia And Catharnthus Roseus.
28. Sahana, S. Purabi saha, Roshan kumar, Pradipta das, Indranil Chatterjee, Prasit Roy, Sk Abdur Rahamat. A Review of the 2019 Corona virus (COVID-19) World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical science, 2020; 9(9), 2367-2381.
29. Kumar, R., Saha, P., Pathak, P., Mukherjee, R., Kumar, A., & Arya, R. K. Evolution Of Tolbutamide In The Treatment Of Diabetes Mellitus. Jour. of Med. P’ceutical & Alli. Sci, 9.
30. Kiani, M. J., Razak, M. A. A., Che Harun, F. K., Ahmadi, M. T., & Rahmani, M. (2015). SWCNT-based biosensor modelling for pH detection. Journal of Nanomaterials, 2015.
31. Miller, K. D., Nogueira, L., Mariotto, A. B., Rowland, J. H., Yabroff, K. R., Alfano, C. M., & Siegel, R. L. (2019). Cancer treatment and survivorship statistics, 2019. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians, 69(5), 363-385.
32. Avadi, M. R., Attar, F., Dashtestani, F., Ghorchian, H., Rezayat, S. M., & Falahati, M. Cancer diagnosis using nanomaterials based electrochemical nanobiosensors. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2019; 126, 773-784.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).