A Review on Hypertensive Drug Prescription
Hypertension is considered to be the vital reason of mobidity and mortality in the society. It is an important risk aspect for cerebro-vascular, cardiovascular, and renal problems. A number of national and international guidelines for the management of hypertension have been published. The increasing occurrence of hypertension and the frequently escalating expenditure of its treatment control the prescribing patterns amongst physicians and compliance to the treatment by the patients. from the time when several years ago, diuretics were calculated as the first-line drugs for management of hypertension therapy; however, the recent guidelines by the Joint National Commission (JNC8 guidelines) advise both calcium channel blockers in addition to angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors as first-line drugs, in adding up to diuretics. This assessment aims on the antihypertensive medication utilization, adherence to treatment by patients, and physicians’ adherence to guidelines in prescribing medications in various settings. The antihypertensive medication prescribing pattern studies assist to observe, estimate and essential changes to the prescribing practice to get rational and cost-effective treatment. In addition, there should always be an updating of recommended guidelines and inventive drug formulations, and prescription monitoring evaluations help in rational use of antihypertensive drugs, which can be tailored to go with the patients' requirements, counting those in the emergent countries.
2. Umama, Y., Venkatajah, G., Shourabh, R., Kumar, R., Verma, A., Kumar, A., & Gayoor, M. K. Topic-The scenario of pharmaceuticals and development of microwave as; sisted extraction technique. World J Pharm Pharm Sci, 2020; 8(7):1260-1271.
3. Singh, M. K., Kumar, A., Kumar, R., Kumar, P. S., Selvakumar, P., & Chourasia, A. Effects of Repeated Deep Frying on Refractive Index and Peroxide Value of Selected Vegetable Oils. International Journal for Research in Applied Sciences and Biotechnology, 2022; 9(3):28-31.
4. Roshan, K. Priya damwani, Shivam kumar, Adarsh suman, Suthar Usha. An overview on health benefits and risk factor associated with coffee. International Journal Research and Analytical Review, 2020; 7(2):237-249.
5. Kumar, R., Saha, P., Lokare, P., Datta, K., Selvakumar, P., & Chourasia, A. A Systemic Review of Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi): Morphological Characteristics, Phytoconstituents and Therapeutic Applications. International Journal for Research in Applied Sciences and Biotechnology, 2022; 9(2): 221-226.
6. Nyarko, R. O., Kumar, R., Sharma, S., Chourasia, A., Roy, A., & Saha, P. (2022). Antibacterial Activity Of Herbal Plant-Tinospora Cordifolia And Catharnthus Roseus.
7. Sahana, S. (2020). Roshan kumar, Sourav nag, Reshmi paul, Nilayan guha, Indranil Chatterjee. A Review on Alzheimer disease and future prospects. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical science, 2020; 9(9):1276-1285.
8. Sahana, S. Purabi saha, Roshan kumar, Pradipta das, Indranil Chatterjee, Prasit Roy, Sk Abdur Rahamat. A Review of the 2019 Corona virus (COVID-19) World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical science, 2020; 9(9):2367-2381.
9. Bind, A., Das, S., Singh, V. D., Kumar, R., Chourasia, A., & Saha, P. Natural Bioactives For The Potential Management Of Gastric Ulceration. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, 32, 3.
10. Dubey, A., Yadav, P., Verma, P., & Kumar, R. Investigation of Proapoptotic Potential of Ipomoea carnea Leaf Extract on Breast Cancer Cell Line. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, 2022; 12(1):51-55.
11. Saha, P., Kumar, R., Nyarko, R. O., Kahwa, I., & Owusu, P. (2021). Herbal Secondary Metabolite for Gastro-Protective Ulcer Activity With Api Structures.
12. Sahana, S., Kumar, R., Nag, S., Paul, R., Chatterjee, I., & Guha, N. (2020). A Review On Alzheimer Disease And Future Prospects.
13. Kumar, R., & Dubey, A. Phytochemical Investication And Heptoprotective Evalution Acacia Rubica Extract Isonized And Paracetamol Indused Animal Toxicity. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, 32, 3.
14. Raj, A., Tyagi, S., Kumar, R., Dubey, A., & Hourasia, A. C. Effect of isoproterenol and thyroxine in herbal drug used as cardiac hypertrophy. Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research, 2021; 204-217.
15. Nyarko, R. O., Prakash, A., Kumar, N., Saha, P., & Kumar, R. Tuberculosis a globalized disease. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development, 2021; 9(1):198-201.
16. Purabisaha, R. K., Rawat, S. S. N., & Prakash, A. (2021). A Review On Novel Drug Delivery System.
17. Kumar, R., Saha, P., Kumar, Y., Sahana, S., Dubey, A., & Prakash, O. (2020). A Review on Diabetes Mellitus: Type1 & Type2.
18. Nyarko, R. O., Saha, P., Kumar, R., Kahwa, I., Boateng, E. A., Boateng, P. O., Christian, A., & Bertram, A. Role of Cytokines and Vaccines in Break through COVID 19 Infections. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International, 2021; 33(60B):2544-2549.
19. KumarR., SahaP., KahwaI., BoatengE. A., BoatengP. O., & NyarkoR. O. Biological Mode of Action of Phospholipase A and the Signalling and Pro and Anti Inflammatory Cytokines: A Review. Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research, 2022; 34(9):1-10.
20. Bind, A., Das, S., Singh, V. D., Kumar, R., Chourasia, A., & Saha, P. Natural Bioactives For The Potential Management Of Gastric Ulceration. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, 32, 3.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).