Integrative Review on Nutritional Dynamite for Anaemia of Adolescent Girls
Personalized Medicine : A Review
Moringa Oleifera is a Miracle tree, native to India. This golden tree has high nutritional value in its each and every part. This locally available, economical, self growing tree has immense potential to control Iron Deficiency Anaemia. According to the “The Comprehensive National Nutrition Survey, Thematic Reports- 2019” states that investing in the nutrition of the 1.2 billion adolescents, will shape the world’s future. Ensuring Indian adolescents are nourished and growing well is critical to achieving India’s demographic dividend. Moringa is perhaps plant based, iron rich inexpensive food. Iron is notoriously difficult for the body to absorb, so it is necessary to eat foods that also include vitamins that will help our body to retain iron. If we try to prevent or drastically increase the iron level among adolescents adding Moringa to the diet can help to bring out the massive and enormous change.
2. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fshw.2016.04.001Getrights and content
3. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apjtm.2017.07.002 Get rights and content
6. Priyal D Roy, Siddaram Shivaji Sarate. A Quasi Experimental Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Drumstick Leaves (Moringa Leaves) Juice on Haemoglobin Level among Adolescent Girls. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. May 2020;11(5):373-375
7. Manisha Choudhary ,SP Singh, Chanchala Rani Patel. Effect of drumstick leaves supplementation for treating iron deficiency anemia in adolescence girls. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2020; 9(3): 1446-1449
8. Jeevitha A, and Sujatha R . Effectiveness of moringa leaves extract on hemoglobin level among adolescent girls with anemia in selected schools at mangalore. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 2017; 8(12):22407-22409.
9. Mrs. R. Deepa, Dyana. P. Gayathri.S. Gowri.C. Gokulraj. S. Dheenathayalan. V. Drumstick leaves soup on level of Hemoglobin. Int.J.Nur. Edu. And Research.2020;8(2):161-165
10. Chrysholite Jenisha C, Rajitha SR. Effectiveness of drumstick leaves soup on hemoglobin level among antenatal mothers. International Journal of Medical and Health Research. November 2018; 4( 11):43-49
11. Bharathi, L. and Sindhu S. Effect of moringa oleifera leaf protein concentrate (MLPC) on moderate anaemic adolescent girls. International Journal of Current Research. June 2015.Vol. 7(6):16738-16740,
12. T.Chandra, Dr. Mrs. KaralineKarunagari , Dr.A.J.W.Felix. Effect of drumstick leaves supplementation in treating iron defficiency anemia in women of reproductive age group (15-45yrs). International journal of modern research and reviews. November 2015;3(11):1065-1069.
13. Vanisha S Nambiar, Shilpa Parnami, Parul guin Guin. Effect of Drumstickleaves Supplementation on Haematological Indices of Young Girls 16-21 years. International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives, 2010; 1(2):261 – 266.
14. Jeevitha A and Sujatha R. Effectiveness of moringa leaves extract on hemoglobin level among adolescent girls with anemia in selected schools at mangalore. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 2017; 8(12):22407-22409.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).