Development of Information Systems Management of Pharmaceutical Preparations and Web-Based Medical Materials at Puskesmas, Medan City
Objective: To determine the effect of web-based information systems on the management of pharmaceutical preparations and BMHP in Medan City Health Center.
Methods: This research is a descriptive study with comparative study data collection to see the effect of the SIFAMAS application (System Information Puskesmas) which is designed based on indicators of drug management before and after the application. The design of SIFAMAS as a web-based information system based on the waterfall model and evaluated using alpha and beta tests. This research was conducted in February-July 2020.
Results: Before using SIFAMAS, all Puskesmas had not met the standard for accuracy of the number of expired drugs according to the standard, only Puskesmas Mandala, Puskesmas that sent LPLPO on time in February, March, and April respectively 100%; 0%; and 16.67%, and all Puskesmas have not matched the conformity standard for real goods with stock cards. After using SIFAMAS, all Puskesmas did not have expired drugs (0%), delivery of LPLPO was on time (100%), and met the conformity standard for real goods with stock cards (100%). Alpha and beta test results show that SIFAMAS is acceptable and very feasible as a pharmaceutical preparation management information system.
Conclusion: SIFAMAS has a good effect and can solve problems related to the management of pharmaceutical preparations in Puskesmas.
2. Jaelani, AK., Sampurno, Andayani, TM. Pengembangan Model Sistem Informasi Manajemen Skrining Resep Pasien Rawat Jalan di Puskesmas Wilayah Kota Yogyakarta. Jurnal Manajemendan Pelayanan Farmasi. Halaman 2015; 5:301-302.
3. Jauhari, J. (2006). Persepsi Petugas Pengelola Obat Puskesmas Tentang Penggunaan Software Sporadalampengelolaan Obat Puskesmas di Kabupaten Pasir Propinsi Kalimantan Timur. Tesis. Yogyakarta: UGM
4. Katarina, S.S. Sistem Informasi Pengendalian Pemakaian Obat Berbasis Web Pada Polides Lebak Gede. Journal IlmiahTechnoscience. Halaman 2018; 4:2-8.
5. Monalisa, S. Putra, DP. Kurnia, F. Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Inventory Obat Pada Rumah Sakit Jiwa Tampan Berbasis Web. Jurnal Sistem Informasi. Halaman 2018; 60.
6. Kemenkes RI. Materi Pelatihan Manajemen Kefarmasian di Instalasi Farmasi Kabupaten Kota. Direktorat Bina Obat Publikdan Perbekalan Kesehatan Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Jakarta: Kemenkes RI. Halaman 2010; 28-32.
7. Keppres (2020). Keputusan Presiden Republik Indonesia No 7 Tahun 2020. Protokol Percepatan Penanganan Pandemi Covid-19 (Corona Virus Disease 2019). Halaman 4
8. Wati, W., Achmad, F., Gunawan, P. (2013). Evaluasi Pengelolaan Obatdan Strategi Perbaikandengan Metode Hanlon di Instalasi Farmasi Rumah Sakit Tahun 2012. Jurnal Managemendan Pelayanan Farmasi.
9. Ghuman, S.S.Software Testing Techniques. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing. Halaman 2012; 3:1-6.
10. Mohd, CK. Dan Shabodin, F.Personalized Learning Environment: Alpha Testing, Beta Testing & User Acceptance Test. Journal Publish by Elsevier. Departement of Interactive Media. UniversitasTeknikal Malaysia Melaka.2015.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).