Analysis of Drug Managementin Pharmaceutical Warehouse of Pematangsiantar City Health Office
Objective: to analyze the management of drugs in 2018-2019 in the pharmaceutical warehouse of the Pematangsiantar City Health Office.Method: This research is a descriptive study with concurrent and retrospective data collection. The data obtained were analyzed using indicators and compared with literature standards. This research was conducted in January-March 2020.Results: The results showed that there were 9 indicators that did not meet the management standards for drug management, namely the accuracy of planning; percentage of planning deviations; frequency of procurement of drug items per year; percentage of essential drug procurement; percentage deviations in the amount of drugs distributed; percentage of expired drug; average time of drug emptiness; Inventory Turn Over Ratio (ITOR); the percentage of on time delivery of the LPLPO and 3 indicators that meet the standards, namely the compatibility of the drug items with the DOEN; percentage of dead drug stock; and compatibility of the number of real goods with stock.Conclusion: Drug management in the pharmaceutical warehouse of Pematangsiantar City Health Office, including; planning, procurement, distribution, storage, recording and reporting in the Pematangsiantar City Health Office have not fully met the indicator standards.
2. Embrey, M. (2012). Management Sciences for Health. MDS-3: Managing Access to Medicines and Health Technologies, Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health Drug Supply, Kumarian Press.
3. Kemenkes RI. (2015). Permenkes HK. 02.02/Menkes/523/2015 tentang Formularium Nasional, Jakarta. Hal. 115-117
4. Kemenkes RI. (2016). Permenkes HK. 02.02/Menkes/137/2016 Perubahan Atas Keputusan Menteri Kesehatan No. HK.02.02/Menkes/523/2015 tentang Formularium Nasional. Jakarta. Hal. 3-31
5. Kemenkes RI. (2010). Materi Pelatihan Manajemen Kefarmasian di Instalasi Farmasi Kabupaten Kota. Direktorat Bina Obat Publik dan Perbekalan Kesehatan Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Jakarta: Kemenkes RI. Hal.28-32
6. Pudjaningsih, D., (1996). Pengembangan Indikator Efisiensi Pengelolaan Obat di Farmasi RS. Tesis. Yogyakarta: Universitas Gadjah Mada. Program Pasca Sarjana. Fakultas Kedokteran. Hal. 40.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).