New Perspective of Life Style Drugs
The life style drugs have opened a new therapeutical horizon in pharmaceutical scenario. They have booming market and became multi-million dollar international industry. The new categories of drugs – anti-obesity, anti-dementia and anti-phobial are included in them. Nootropics are novel life style products for males.
2. Moldrup C. The use of terms ‘lifestyle medicines’ and ‘lifestyle drugs’. Pharm World Sci 2004; 26:193-6.
3. Rahman SZ, Gupta V, Dang A, Sukhlecha A. Lifestyle drugs in India: Are we ready for them? Australasian Med J 2010;1:186-9.
4. Economy Survey 2007-2008. India: Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. Available from: http://www.indiabudget.nic.in/[ last updated on 2008 Apr 24] [last cited on 2010 Feb 9] .
5. Atkinsion T. Lifestyle drug market booming. Nature Med 2002; 8:909.[PubMed].
6. Flower RJ, Lifestyle drugs: Pharmacology and social agenda. Trends Pharmacol Sci 2004; 25:185-5.
7. Wick JZ, Lifestyle Drugs Straddle Medical and Social Domains. Pharmacy Times Available from: http:// www.pharmacytimes.com/issue/pharmacy/2006/2006-03/2006-03-5308. [last updated on 2006 Mae 1] [last cited on 2010 Feb 9].
8. Rhaman, et al: Impact of Lifestyle Drugs on Socity, Indian J Pharm Sci. 2010 Jul-Aug; 72(4): 409–413.J.Weber, The New Era of Lifestyle Drugs,available online at http://www.businessweeek.com/1998/19/b35777001.htm, accessed on December 28,2001
9. J.Weber, The New Era of Lifestyle Drugs,available online at http://www.businessweeek.com/1998/19/b35777001.htm, accessed on December 28,2001.
10. Gilbert D, Walley T, New B, Lifestyle medicine, Br Med J 2000; 321;1341-4.
11. Ornish D. Intensive Lifestyle changes and health reform. Lancet Oncol, 2009:10(7)638-639.
12. Young Sn. Lifestyle drugs, mood behavior and cognition. J Psychiatry Neurosci 2003; 28:87-9.
13. Rose SPR. ‘Smart Drugs’; Do they work? Are they ethical? Will they be legal? Nature Rev Neurosci 2002; 3:975-9. [PubMed].
14. Drugs for men 20 best- men’s health.
15. Marc Schneeberger et.al, Regulation of Energy Expenditure by Brainstem GABA Neurons, Cell (2019). DOI: 10.1016/jcell.2019.05.048.
20. https://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/future-treatments-ed. Future Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).