Analysis of the Quality of Service on the Level of Satisfaction of the Patient In Rs Umum Bandung and Malahayati Medan in Years 2019
Objective: This study aims to comparing the analysis of the influence of the treatment of disease specialists in the level of satisfaction of outpatient patients at RSU Malahayati Medan and RSU Bandung year 2019.
Methods: This research is a descriptive correlation study. Where this research uses a cross-sectional approach i.e. data that concerns free variables or risks and variable binding or variable consequences, will be collected at the same time. That is, each research subject is only observed once and the measurement is done against the status of character or variable subject at the time of the examination, the author wants to know the influence of reliability, responsiveness, appearance, and attention, in providing service in several type B hospitals in North Sumatera year 2019.
Results: Patients who said the specialist disease in the doctor was reliable as much as 38 people (60.3%), less responsive as many as 40 people (63.5%), attention as much as 51 people (81%) and appearances as many as 51 people (81%).
Conclusions: Variables that affect the satisfaction rate of the outpatient in the RSU Malahayati Medan and RSU Bandung year 2019 is a variable of reliability and variable attention where the dominant variable affects the level of patient satisfaction is variable reliability, while variables that cannot influence is the responsiveness.
2. Huriyati, R. Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen. Bandung: Alfabeta (2015).
3. Soejadi. Efisiensi Pengelolaan Rumah Sakit. jakarta: Katiga Bina (2014)
4. Wibowo SE M Phil, P. D. (2014). Manajemen Kinerja. jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada (2014).
5. Hidayat, A. A. Metode Penelitian Kebidanan & Teknik Analisis Data. jakarta: Salemba Medika (2016).
6. Moenir, Drs, H, A, S. Manajemen Pelayanan Umum Di Indonesia. jakarta: Bumi Aksara (2015).
7. Ivan. Analisis tingkat kepuasan pasien rawat inap terhadap Mutu pelayanan di rumah sakit Hidayah Boyolali (2017).
8. Puspa. analisis tingkat kepuasan pasien rawat inap rumah sakit islam sultan agung semarang (2016).
9. Saulis. analisa kepuasan pasien terhadap mutu pelayanan dibagian TPPRJ Rsud Kayen (2014).
10. Sinambella, L. Reformasi Pelayanan Publik. jakarta: Bumi Aksara (2015).
11. Siregar, T. Farmasi Rumah Sakit, Teori dan Penerapan. jakarta: EGC (2017).
12. Wiyono. Manajemen Mutu Pelayanan Kesehatan. Surabaya: Airlangga University Press (2016).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).