Model of Anti-Covid-19 Pharmacon
COVID-19 pandemic opens multiple opportunities for innovations in the drug –design. Combinational therapeutics and renewal of orphan drugs as antivirals. The drugs of pharmacological diversity may be tomorrow of viral replication blockers. A model of polyactive pharmacon is suggested for hybridizing structural moieties of virucidal relevance.
2. Review COVID-19 – virus, April 9,2020.
3. Journal Plos org > pisone> Journal pone 020 (virucidal).
4. Kota G (1 May 2020) New hope for COVID- The New York Times.
5. Eastman R.T. et.al (May 2020) Remsdir Rivew its discovery and development, ACS cent.sci dol 10 1021/acscentsci OC 00489.
6. Lippincott illustrated Rivews – pharmacology, Sixthedition 506.
7. www.wipo.int world intellectual property organization, Retrieved 18 june 2019.
9. Cameron C.E. (Jan 2006) Reviews in medical virology 16(1) 37-48, PMID 16287208.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).