Rasayana Drugs Promise Better Anti-Covid-19 Medications
COVID-19virus is a worldwide tragedy. The western research endeavors are trying to findout an effective medication against this virus. The rasayana drugs promise rewarding medications. Their phytochemicals were studied with scientific rationality against COVID-19 virus.
2. Rekha, PS, Kuttan, G. Kuttan, r. Effect of herbal prepration, Brahma Rasayana.in.
3. Inducting Rasayana Therapy in our Daily Routine by Dr.Krishna R.S (http://www.boloji.com/ayurvededa/av047.htm).
4. Pub med database on Rasayana-query.
5. Stower H. Virological assessment of SARS-COV-2 Nature med.2020 26(4)485.
6. Potential to combat COVID-19 pathgencity http://www/reserachsquare.com artical - 17806/UL.
7. ACE-2 receptor https/www.med crcium.com.
8. Thamizhselam et.al, medical plants in rasayana drugs, their active ingredients and reported activities –an overview Jan 30, 2020, DOI-1023880/jonam/16000227.
9. Venugopalan SN et.al, 2017, understanding the concepts Rasayana in Ayurveda biology J. of natural and Ayurvedic medicine 1(2): 112.
10. Reconsidering Traditional medicinal plants to combat COVID-19.http://permitsaij.org/indexphp.
11. Cohen M.M. (2014). Tulsiocimum sanctum- A herb for all reasons, J of Ayurveda and integrative medicine 5(4)251.
12. Dagenous et.al 2000 Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withaniasomifera (ashwagandha). A review alternative medicine 5(4)334-346.
13. Withanolides DOI:102/203/rs-1780/6/Ui.
14. Khanuja S.P.S. (2004). Tinosporacordifera Review Indian Journal of Traditional knowledge 3(3) 257-270.
15. Varshney et.al 2020 Entry disrupting interaction between virus S protein receptor binding domanandhost ACE2 receptor BMC virology Doc: 10.21203/rs.3rs/17806/UL
16. Anita c et.al Ayurveda’s holistic life style approach for the management of corona virus disease. Int. J. res.PharmSci 2020, 11, 16-8.
17. Orthobiosis online library wiley.com. 1746,1561. 1968tbo 4257X.
18. Natural products in the promotion of healthspan and longevity. Doc 10.31/700/25727656000/23.
19. Ying T.et.al- Potent binding of 2019 noel corona virus spike protein by a SARS corona virus specific human monoclonal antibody- emerging microbes/infections 9(1)382-385 2020.
20. Shetty et.al COVID-19/SARS-COV-2 therapy .http://www – on Friday May 22,2020 IP 132154 87.156.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).