An Integrative Medicine Is Prudential Hope for Covid-19 Therapeutics
The human body is an integrated system. The prudential co- operation of antiviral herbs, vitamins and homeopathic products are economically feasible offer of complementary medicine to COVID-19 therapeutics.
2. Link spnnger.com chapter – characteristics of virus by K.A. Schal.
3. COVID-19 MA shereen J. of advanced research vol.2.4.2020
4. Review- COVID-19 – virus, April,9,2020.
5. Herbs for viral respiratory infection. Eric Yarn ell. http://doorg/1082act 2017.
6. Saha S.K.et.al.Zhong XI YI He XUE Bao 2012 www.alive.com, April 10 (4)462-70.
7. Sanjeev et.al J. of food chemistry and nanotechnology http://dydoi.org./1017756/fen phytochemicals2016.
11. En Wikipedia.org.wiki>antimutagen.
12. Jong Soo Lee et.al – RSV activity of Plantago asistica and clerodendrum trichotomum Viruses 2019 11(7) 604.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).