Mapping of Community Pharmacy Practices in Padangsidimpuan City
Objective: to find out the conditions of practice and mapping related to the category of community pharmacy practices in Padangsidimpuan City.
Methods: The study was conducted by distributing assessment rubrics directly to 30 pharmacists in charge of pharmacies in the city of Padangsidimpuan. Data is the identity and choice of respondents for 2 or 3 descriptions of the level of compliance with each three-point scale; 0, 2 and 4 for each element. The level of fulfillment of standards consists of 7 categories based on cumulative points, and based on the average of points from each of the 5 standard aspects, including; professionalism, managerial, dispensing, pharmaceutical care, and public health services, depicted in spider web diagrams. This research was conducted in August - October 2019.
Results: Mapping the results of the pharmacy practice category to 30 community pharmacy practices in Padangsidimpuan, among others: 8 pharmacies received excellent categories, 5 pharmacies of good categories, 3 pharmacies of adequate categories, 3 pharmacies of poor categories, 5 pharmacies of substandard categories, 5 pharmacies of the category not feasible, 1 category pharmacy is not very feasible.Conclusion: The average level of compliance with pharmacy practice standards in the city of Padangsidimpuan is included in the sub-standard category. Based on the average standard aspect points, professionalism has less categories, managerial has enough categories, dispensing enough categories, and pharmaceutical care is lacking categories and public health services have sub-standard categories.
2. Menkes RI. (2017). Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan RI Nomor 9 Tahun 2017tentang Apotek. Jakarta: Berita Negara RI.
3. Kwando, R R . Pemetaan Peran Apoteker dalam Pekayanan Kefarmasian Terkait Frekuensi Kehadiran Apoteker Di Paotek Di Surabaya Timur. Calyptra: Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Universitas Surabaya. 2014; 3(1).
4. Wiryanto. (2014). Model Konseptual Revitalisasi Praktik Farmasi Komunitas di Indonesia. Disertasi. Medan: Program Studi Doktor Ilmu Farmasi, Fakultas Farmasi USU.
5. Wiryanto, Harahap, U., dan Karsono. Profil Kinerja Praktik Farmasi Komunitas/Apotek di Indonesia.Makalah disampaikan pada Seminar Nasional Farmasi, Medan, 29 September 2012.
6. Dominica Dwi, Dedi P.P, Yulihasri. (2016). Pengaruh Kehadiran Apoteker Terhadap Pelayanan Kefarmasian Di Apotek Di Kota Padang.Jurnal Sains Farmasi & Klinis, Ikatan Apoteker Indonesia, Sumatera Barat. 2016; 3(1):99-107.
7. Prabanda, S., dan P, A R. Evaluasi Pelaksanaan pelayanan Kefarmasian di Apotek Wilayah Kota Tegal; Tahun 2018 (Berdasarkan Permenkes No. 35 Tahun 2014).2019; l 8(1):65 – 71.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).