Cost of Illness Analysis and Quality of Life in Ischemic Stroke Patients In Usu Medan Hospital
Objective: aims to evaluate the COI INA-CBG BPJS patients hospitalized for ischemic stroke BPJS (n = 33) at USU Medan Hospital in February 2019-August 2019 period.
Design: this study was conducted used a prospective cohort study method in patients with ischemic stroke (n = 33) in USU Hospital.
Interventions: the intervened variable were the cost of patient therapy and calculating the difference in claims of INA-CBGs with the cost of patient therapy.
Main outcome measures: the main measurement in this study was quality of life with European Quality of Life - 5 Dimensions Three Level (EQ5D3L).
Results: the results of this study indicate the total average cost of ischemic stroke inpatient therapy at the In patient Installation of USU Hospital in Medan obtained Rp 2,284,854 The average cost / rate incurred by the Hospital for ischemic stroke patients (n = 33) is still below the INA-CBGs claim rate. There was a relationship between the quality of life of ischemic stroke patients with diagnosis and comorbidities of patients (p = 0.004). The average quality of life (QoL) of ischemic stroke patients was obtained 0.7324 ± 0.2118.
Conclusion: it could be concluded that the quality of life of ischemic stroke patients is classified as good 32 patients (96.96%).
2. Kemenkes RI. Pedoman Penerapan Kajian Farmakoekonomi. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2013. p.6,35,42.
3. Purwani, D.R. Stroke’s Home Care. Yogyakarta: Healthy. 2017. p.1-3
4. Brown, I dan Renwick, R. Quality of Life in Health Promotion and Rehabilitation : Conceptual approaches, issues, and applications. US: Sage Publications Inc. 1996. p.38-40.
5. Perdossi. Guidline Stroke Tahun 2011. Jakarta: Perhimpunan Dokter Spesialis Saraf Indonesia. 2011.p.14.
6. Kemenkes RI. Pedoman Penerapan Formularium Nasional. Jakarta. 2016.p.1, 2, 14.
7. Arnold, R. J. G. Pharmacoeconomics: From Theory to Practice. New York: CRC Press is an imprint of Taylor & Francis Group, an Informa business. 2010. p.1, 95, 96.
8. Andayani, T. M. Farmakoekonomi: Prinsip dan Metodologi. Yogyakarta: Bursa Ilmu. 2013. p.3-37.
9. Berger, M. L., Bingefors, K., Heblom, H. C., Pashos, C. L., Torrance, G.L. Biaya Pelayanan Kesehatan, Kualitas Dan Hasil Akhir. Jakarta: International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Out cames Research. 2013. p.58-60, 291.
10. World Health Organization. Health Research Methodology: A Guide For Training In Research Methods. Manila. 2001. p.17, 32.
11. Hout, B.V., Jansen, Y,F., Thomas, K., Jan, B., Dominik, G., Andrew, L., Luciana, S., Paul, K., dan Simon, P. Interim scoring for the EQ5D-5L: Mapping the EQ5D-5L to EQ5D-3L Value Sets. Elsevier: Value in Health. 2012: (5): 708.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).