Astrological Biochemistry of Vitamins
Vitamins are organic compounds and an integral part of the balanced diet. Biochemically they function as coenzymes. The vitamins belong to the zodiacal sign Virgo in astrological parlance. They complement medicine by the application of astrological knowledge for the eradication of aliments.
2. The Vitamin Cure By Monte Lai 2018.
3. Let’s get well Adelle Davis Abe Books.com
4. Astrology Blogs and Science
5. Tucker Dr W. J. Astriomedical Diagnosis: The Principles of Scientific Medical Astrology’ Third Reprint–Pythagore publication, Sidcup kent, 1966.
6. Tucker, Dr W. J. ‘Astromedical Resurvey’ Pythagorean publication, Sidcup kent, 1965.
7. Bhasin, J.N. “Medical Astrology : a Rational Approach” Sagar Publication, New Delhi 1986.
8. Harvey Ronald ‘Mind ‘Body in Astrology” Guide-Line for a New Assessment of Astrology in Medicine’ L. N. Fowler & C Ltd, Chadwell Health, Romford, Essex, 1983.
9. Hoffman, Oscar ‘Classical Medical Astrology: Healing with the Elements’ The Wessex Astrologer, 2009.
10. Khot, Major S.G. ‘Astrology and Diagnosis’ Reprinted- Sagar Publications, New Delhi 2005.
11. Davidson, Dr. William M ‘Planetary Symptoms of Diseases and Confirming Symptoms – Series of Eight Special Lectures Medical Astrology and Health – Astrological Burea of Consultation, 310, East Nineth Street, New York, N. Y. USA 1959.
12. Hariharan , K. ‘Astrological Diagnosis of Diseases Based on K P> System (a Research Study)’ Third (Revised) Edition Krishnamurti Publications, Anna Salai, Chennai, 1998.
13. Stenudd, Stefan’ Your Health in the Horoscope : Introduction to Medical Astrology’ Arriba, Malmo, Sweden,2009, Source Here.
14. Starck, Morica, ‘Medical Astrology’: Healing for the 21st Century’ Earth Medicine Books, Santa Fe, New Mexicio 2002.
15. Tucker Dr W. J.Astropharmacology: ‘prescribing for the Vital Requirement of Individual form the Evidence offered the Birth Chart Reprinted-pythtagorean publication Sidcup Kent 1969.
16. Jancky Robert Carl ‘Introduction of Holistic Medical Astrology’ Revised Edition – American Federation of Astrologers, Tampe, Arizona, 1983.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH WITH THIS JOURNAL AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).